Saturday, November 08, 2014

Noted in passing

Something I just want to note in passing because it strikes me funny.

Based on the rapidity with which I get my first few hits on my posts, there are a handful of people who find them worthwhile enough to get them automatically. One among that number likes my stuff enough to give every post a +1.

Apparently, now, there is someone else who dislikes what I say enough to give everything a -1, cancelling out the positive rating. Enough so that not only do they rate everything down, but they went back to old posts to do the same thing. Which strikes me, frankly, as quite hilarious.

We now return you to our regular doom and gloom.

No comments:

 
// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-right-red.png"}} document.write('');